Welcome to the New Jersey State EconChallenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January 17, 2014 - Educator Registration Begins-
Registration is to your right on this page.
- March 11, 2014 through April 3, 2014 - New Jersey State EconChallenge ONLINE! Competition- Teams log in and face the Challenge to determine the New Jersey State Championship team.
- April 8, 2014: State Champions Announced - New Jersey's winning team will receive a guided tour of CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- April 15, 2014 - National Semifinals- The New Jersey State Champion will compete in the National Semifinals. The Semifinals round will be a written test held simultaneously at the schools of all state champions. Principals will be responsible for identifying a test room and a proctor, and for affirming that test conditions were conducive to ensuring fair results..
- May 17-19, 2014 - National Finals - The top four teams in each division from the National Semifinals will compete for the national title in New York City. Each member of the winning team and their teacher will receive a cash prize, as well as medals and a trophy. The runner-up teams and their teachers will also receive a cash prize and medals. Most travel expenses for the National Finals will be paid by CEE.
Join teams from across New Jersey to take the Challenge!
- Educators- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard! The New Jersey Economics Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Every high school student in New Jersey is invited to compete in the New Jersey EconChallenge ONLINE! The top team will be invited to participate in the National Semifinals on April 15, 2014.
Good luck to all our New Jersey teams. The New Jersey EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across the state in an exciting and fun competition.
Please contact Alana Coleman at email@example.com or 609.731.8620 if you have questions or need assistance.