Welcome to the New York State EconChallenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January 17, 2014 - Educator Registration Begins - Teacher registration is to your right on this page.
- March 11- April 3, 2014 - New York State EconChallenge ONLINE! Competition- Teams log in and face the Challenge to determine the New York State Championship team. State champions announced April 8th, 2014.
- April 15, 2014 - National Semifinals- The New York State Champion will compete in the National Semifinals. The Semifinals round will be a written test held simultaneously at the schools of all state champions. Principals will be responsible for identifying a test room and a proctor, and for affirming that test conditions were conducive to ensuring fair results.
- May 17-19, 2014 - National Finals - The top four qualifying teams in each division will be invited to compete for the national title in New York City. Each member of the winning team and their teacher will receive a cash prize, as well as medals and a trophy. The runner-up teams and their teachers will also receive a cash prize and medals. Most travel expenses for the National Finals will be paid by CEE.
Join teams from across New York State to take the Challenge!
- Educators- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard! The New York State Economics Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Every high school student in New York is invited to compete in the New York State EconChallenge ONLINE! The top team will be invited to participate in the National Semifinals on April 15, 2014.
Good luck to all our New York State teams. The New York State EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across the state in an exciting and fun competition.
Please contact Doug Young at email@example.com or (212) 827-3602 if you have questions or need assistance.